Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LOVE ME KNOT

No comments:
 



"My pieces of jewellery are my most cherished stories about a lifetime of fun and love and laughter"
-Elizabeth Taylor, a quote on the card


When I saw these CC Skye Love Me Knot bracelets on Jessie's We The People blog I knew I had to get them. I find it difficult to choose jewellery for myself (actually everything for myself) because every time I put on some it seems too much for me and I'm staying with my watch only. So I was looking for something subtle and sophisticated for a long time. I want to thank The Dark Horse Jewelry store for a great service, they were the only one online store who was able to ship these bracelets to Russia! And individual thanks for a nice packaging, it was a pleasure to open a box.

Today I was wearing Massimo Dutti jacket and sweater, boyfriend's hat, Zara skirt and Celine Luggage bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff